The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Give me some advice about verticals

Aarin47

affiliate
I m having a hard time to find a vertical. Maybe I misunderstood the vertical defination. If anyone know something about it pls let me know.

Motor Vehicles <=vertical
Passenger Autos, SUVs, EMV, Light-duty trucks, Medium duty trucks, Buses, Tractor Trailer trucks <=horizontals
Passenger Autos => Chevy, Ford, Toyota (other brand autos) <='niches'
Passenger Autos => Chevy => hatchback <=sub-niche​

^^ this idea (in analogy)

@Aarin47 , if you want to know the exact meaning here you go .. " A vertical market is a market in which vendors offer goods and services specific to an industry, trade, profession, or other group of customers with specialized needs. "

The rest you can refer what @tyoussef and @Graybeard as the examples.

What traffic source you suggest for this vertical

I would suggest that you create a post in the Business Centre with the Offer Wanted prefix, if you're still looking for a network to work with. Networks with online gambling offers will probably find you. :)

You can also check Affiliate Networks in the Resources section. I know we have some gambling networks, though I can't think of the names right now.

If you already have an offer and just want a traffic source, you can do the same as above. You'd use a Looking For prefix in the Business Centre. Make it clear in your thread title what you want, i.e. Traffic for Online Gambling Offer, something like that. You can also find tons of traffic sources in Resources, too.

MI
Back