The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

give aways and list building

rob2371

affiliate
I'm newer then new at this and I have been trying to find out rules, regulations etc. for what I can or cant give away to help build my list. i'v seen everything from webinars to flashlights and pocket knives and I just want to make sure I don't break any rules. also I have read there's places to get free stuff to give away? thanks for any info

I'm newer then new at this and I have been trying to find out rules, regulations etc. for what I can or cant give away to help build my list. i'v seen everything from webinars to flashlights and pocket knives and I just want to make sure I don't break any rules. also I have read there's places to get free stuff to give away? thanks for any info

I read somewhere that as long as they get to choose to take the offer in exchange for something, it is fine as long as they get what you offered. There has been a couple websites where I gave my email and then was transferred to another page to go pay for the 'free' information. That I think turns off people more than anything. I would go with free ebooks and webinars because you can make those for practically free. Make it so they give you their email so you can email the pdf or the link to the webinar. The other thing I've seen has been building followers, which is a different but sometimes more powerful list, is free coupons to stores. One person I know did this for her fashion blog and it allowed her to convert traffic to sales really quick.

I read somewhere that as long as they get to choose to take the offer in exchange for something, it is fine as long as they get what you offered. There has been a couple websites where I gave my email and then was transferred to another page to go pay for the 'free' information. That I think turns off people more than anything. I would go with free ebooks and webinars because you can make those for practically free. Make it so they give you their email so you can email the pdf or the link to the webinar. The other thing I've seen has been building followers, which is a different but sometimes more powerful list, is free coupons to stores. One person I know did this for her fashion blog and it allowed her to convert traffic to sales really quick.
I have had the same "free" offers and yes that is definitely a turn off. thanks for the good ideas

what is PLR ?
PLR=Private Label Rights. It's products created by someone in which is sold, with the rights included and it's yours to sell, or give away as your own product. In some cases you can edit the product to fit your own needs.

PLR=Private Label Rights. It's products created by someone in which is sold, with the rights included and it's yours to sell, or give away as your own product. In some cases you can edit the product to fit your own needs.
Can you suggest us some PLR?

banners
Back