The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Gidday from Australia

Paul G

affiliate
Hey People,

Okay, I'll introduce myself... My name is Paul and I'm an affiliate marketer in the Sunny Coast of Australia (which is just a great place to be!).

I've been working on the web since the early 90's. I'm a PHP coder and have a background in IT.

Most recently I've been working as an affiliate marketer, affiliating/reviewing and promoting products online. But I've recently also become a vendor, having created a few products of my own. So that's going to be an interesting process now.

I'm passionate about the world of the web and about keeping the affiliate marketing process ethical and that's why I'm signing up today. I've also realized that working on my projects alone is... well quite lonely really, so it's a good idea to reach out and connect with others who are doing it too.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you and learning from you guys.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul,

Wow, you've run the gambit of the business. I look forward to your sharing your experiences and knowledge.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey Paul,

Really glad you joined us. Welcome to 5 Star.

You have a great background and attitude so I'm happy to have you with us. Sounds like it can be a mutually rewarding experience and we can all help each other. Look forward to your participation.

Hi Ron & Linda,

Great to be here... I'm looking forward to meeting you all and chatting more.

Cheers,

Paul :eek:

banners
Back