The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Getting quick result from Affiliate Marketing with a Simple Trick

Sam Watson

affiliate
For years, I have been seeing articles everywhere about Amazon affiliate marketing and how to setup and do keyword research and what not.

And there are many helpful guides, But for many newbies starting out, the main problem would be getting traffic to the site.

Around 1.5 years ago, I started an Amazon affiliate site after doing Keyword research, using good theme etc. and did normal SEO like posting to forums, commenting on blogs, etc.

But that didn't give much result, I didn't make even a buck for 4 months.

So I thought I needed to try something. While searching for a way to promote the site and get more visitors and commissions, I stumble upon a site which recommended posting to Facebook groups related to my niche.

I thought that was a good idea. So I started joining some groups related to my site's niche and started posting links to my website.

And after around 15 days, I got one sale. I earned $6.40 for my first order!

So I thought I should take it up a notch, So I started posting to more groups, but got banned from posting to groups within a few minutes. And it was very time-consuming as well.

So I started searching for a tool that can do the work for me. And I stumble upon MaherPost

I signed up, learned my way around the app and set up schedules for the whole month for joining groups related to my niche and posting to them. I bought 5 Facebook accounts from someone and connected all of them to the app.

I promised myself to not look at my traffic or earnings for a month, I like to surprise myself that way :)

The app kept joining and posting messages to various groups from all accounts every day automatically.

After a month, I checked my Amazon affiliate dashboard and I had already made $287 point something completely automatically.

I started using it more and kept getting good results. Also added email signup form on site and grew my subscribers' list.

After a few months, I also got some ranking increase and my site was on the second page for some powerful keywords. I don't know if Google takes Facebook shares on account or if it was something else I did.

This was the way I started earning money online from Amazon affiliate without any knowledge in SEO.

Wanted to share my experience, maybe someone can get inspiration and get same results as me :)

For years, I have been seeing articles everywhere about Amazon affiliate marketing and how to setup and do keyword research and what not.

And there are many helpful guides, But for many newbies starting out, the main problem would be getting traffic to the site.

Around 1.5 years ago, I started an Amazon affiliate site after doing Keyword research, using good theme etc. and did normal SEO like posting to forums, commenting on blogs, etc.

But that didn't give much result, I didn't make even a buck for 4 months.

So I thought I needed to try something. While searching for a way to promote the site and get more visitors and commissions, I stumble upon a site which recommended posting to Facebook groups related to my niche.

I thought that was a good idea. So I started joining some groups related to my site's niche and started posting links to my website.

And after around 15 days, I got one sale. I earned $6.40 for my first order!

So I thought I should take it up a notch, So I started posting to more groups, but got banned from posting to groups within a few minutes. And it was very time-consuming as well.

So I started searching for a tool that can do the work for me. And I stumble upon MaherPost

I signed up, learned my way around the app and set up schedules for the whole month for joining groups related to my niche and posting to them. I bought 5 Facebook accounts from someone and connected all of them to the app.

I promised myself to not look at my traffic or earnings for a month, I like to surprise myself that way :)

The app kept joining and posting messages to various groups from all accounts every day automatically.

After a month, I checked my Amazon affiliate dashboard and I had already made $287 point something completely automatically.

I started using it more and kept getting good results. Also added email signup form on site and grew my subscribers' list.

After a few months, I also got some ranking increase and my site was on the second page for some powerful keywords. I don't know if Google takes Facebook shares on account or if it was something else I did.

This was the way I started earning money online from Amazon affiliate without any knowledge in SEO.

Wanted to share my experience, maybe someone can get inspiration and get same results as me :)
This is such insightful , and really kind for you to share this for us, asq a newbie, it will be surely helpful.

MI
Back