The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting Content By Outsourcing

Kennygrand

affiliate
Hi There,

I have been struggling to create a content for my website. Through my research I learned that there are number of strategies to create a content - I like using PLR and paying someone to write for me.

However, I am having questions on how those strategies work and their effectiveness.

With regard to buying PLR and pay freelancer from Upwork to write the content for me. I would like to if I pay the writer to write for me - will they write a fresh content? Same for buying PLR - will it be fresh Ideas?

Thanking you in anticipation.

If you pay someone to write original content, that's what they should deliver. Don't count on it being very good content, though, unless you are willing to pay accordingly.

PLR articles are generally not unique and usually of poor quality.

Caveat emptor.

Many Thanks.

Any tips regarding paying a writer? What should I look at when I use an outsourced service - important things that I should do/consider to ensure that I receive best articles.

Ask for references. Ask for examples of or links to other articles written by the contractee.

Confirm that all articles are original, not just "spun" from other articles, not previously sold or published anywhere, etc. And most importantly not plagiarized. Check that yourself.

Confirm that the copyright for the article passes to you on payment and that you are legally entitled to attach your name to the article as author.

This is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. I'm sure there are more things to watch out for.

Maybe others who have used outsourcing can add to this. I never use outsourcing myself.

Lastly, someone introduced me to a software to use to rewrite the articles, software name is "article spinner" - if you know about it, could you please advise, how effective is the software - Pros and Cons.

Lastly, someone introduced me to a software to use to rewrite the articles, software name is "article spinner" - if you know about it, could you please advise, how effective is the software - Pros and Cons.

The cons is the articles are almost always going to be crap.

There are no pros.

Not a route I would recommend.

Hi Kennygrand,

If you want to outsource your content then it's definitely going to take some trial and error.
it's not easy to find a writer that can deliver the content you want, and if you do, you need to hang on to them.

Normally you would give them a good brief of what you expect from them along with some key words and secondary keywords. Then you just have to see what come back and if you want to continue working with them.

If you can, and it's just my opinion, don't rob yourself of the opportunity to create your own content and learn some basic SEO tactics. (I'm not saying that you don't know this already)
i myself try to create one good piece of content per week and i'm thinking of outsourcing for one piece of content per week also and see how we go.

Below are some resources you can check out in your own time.

https://www.fiverr.com
Content and article writing services | Textbroker

Best of luck

The life you want

It's much easier to outsource content if you provide outstanding outlines with good structure for your writers.

This tip I just told you about was the turning point for my content issues. With an outline, there is no longer any need to explain what you are looking for from the writer in most cases.

Never shortcut on this rule and you will produce much better content with less mistakes. It generally gives the writer a clear path to success if they have the writing skills.

The best content is the content you produce by far, although there are some great writers on the web today.

banners
Back