The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Get Real...

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
Over the years, I've had numerous people ask me if they should quit their jobs and start marketing as an affiliate.

Barring an abnormal circumstance, I tell them to get real.

Seriously.

Why on earth would you put your future in the hands of anyone else but yourself? In my opinion, you are the only person who can determine if you are cut out to make in the world of home business entrepreneurs. Not everyone can cut it.

I mean it, it all boils down to you.

I understand if this reads as a negative piece, it really isn't intended to be, but I also feel there isn't enough "counter-discussion" out there about what it really takes to make it as an affiliate.

The ebooks paint rosy scenarios of life at the beach with a laptop...the "free" pre-launch videos all show mansions and Porsches (they're not "free" if you value your time at all), the $2000 courses promise "detailed" information that will be all you need to succeed online.

Here's a million-dollar tip "they" don't want you to know folks, you couldn't possibly assemble every bit of information you need to succeed in business.

Why?

One of many reasons is by the time you even got close, something changes, and you have to start over again researching in that particular area.

Add that to the fact that at least half of what you would be reading is either worthless or totally untested theory, and you're left with a battle that cannot possibly be won.

The battle you can win, is the one where you're in control of the battlefield...

This means you just try stuff, you test things, you make a ton of mistakes, you learn from those mistakes, and over time you win.

NOTE: Before I get the email that says "Joe, but what if I don't have the money to test, try, and win at marketing?" My answer to that is... if you don't want to win bad enough, you probably shouldn't play at all. You gotta do what's best for yourself in the end. But, with that said, when we as humans really want to accomplish something that we set our minds to, we usually find a way to do it.

So get real people, empty your head of empty promises made by some sales letter online, and fill your head with your next business plan...then execute no matter what stands in your way.

I want to see you at the top in 2011. :)

Joseph Ratliff

You are right! Get real and be successful. There is no way that other people can draw our marketing careers into an achievement but rather ourselves. It is us that should do the hard work and focus and not anyone else. So get real!

Cheers!

banners
Back