Get Affiliate Staff membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
If you work for an affiliate network and want the CPAFix Affiliate Staff Membership and access to the ASNL - please don't hesitate to asking here or sending me a pm. You must prove you work for a network and also be represented on our CPA Network List.

Sam, basically affiliate owners can moderate their own threads - for example edit posts etc!

Hey K what about when we have our network listed already on the CPA Network list can we continue with that thread or we still have to get in touch with you?

Hey K what about when we have our network listed already on the CPA Network list can we continue with that thread or we still have to get in touch with you?

Then i will give you affiliate membership and you can use your thread as you will to get news out etc!

Very good. I wanna be a member. Just waiting for getting approved by luke from peerfly.

Yeh I'll take a membership as well

(please give me access to every network's thread's .... lol j/k)

I am new here. I know how CPA works but haven't tried it yet. I would like to have an affiliate staff membership too. Let me know where do I sign up and what else I got to do.

Thanks

I am new here. I know how CPA works but haven't tried it yet. I would like to have an affiliate staff membership too. Let me know where do I sign up and what else I got to do.

Thanks

Sorry mate, you need to work for a CPA or Affiliate Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back