The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Pay-Per-View

And the next question is Pop-Up blockers. I mean ADBlock, Noscript etc.
Do they have influence on advertising companies based on PPV traffic?
What if my popup was blocked, but system count it as a View. Could affiliates lose money this way?

@Starcity They do not affect PPV networks :)

@church 50onRed with their initial deposit, if you can get extra 500 go with TV

@Baron Yes and no. It really depends on your experience with paid advertising. I can for sure say that on PPV you have to worry about campaigns and not accounts or getting campaigns disapproved all of the sudden

@CpaHaven Some guys make a killing out of dating offers and their is pleeenty of them at PPV, but your success may vary, key to success it stick to a niche till you learn something from it.

@upforsale I would say that highly,but you need to know how to use it ;) that's why we train our users. But we have had users with huge successes when ideas started "clicking" and we as well had users that weren't really into learning and failed

Be very careful when opening an account with Lead Impact. They have many clauses in their contract that allow them to confiscate your money. Like, if you have money in the account but account is inactive, they have right to confiscate. Or, if you break one of their editorial guidelines they give themselves right to confiscate all the money in the account.

No other PPV company has rules like that. Personally, I think Lead Impact is taking advantage that affiliates are all over the world and it is unlikely that somebody from Pakistan or Germany is going to take a trouble and sue them in US court.

The best part is that they are the judge and jury and they practically don't answer neither emails nor phone calls.

@tyforest you can test out BoxOfAds with discounts here or reach out to our support to offer you best possible :),
@Sale your budget should depend on offer you promote, what are you looking to promote currently?

thanks,

I'm working on dating niche with 50onred. Tried both direct linking & landing page but landing page convert more but can't scale much.Targeting both urls & keywords, main problem I'm facing is not optimiztion but is angle, i don't get any angle. Should i try polling method to get new angle or is there any other way to get new angle ? thanks johnnygood for this thread i learned a lot from here.

I need help regarding this. I want to join any skype group on ppv.

Last edited:
Yes it's really popular niche with PPV and BoxOfAds feel free to check demo before signing up to see for youself if amount of data is satisfying.

Thanks,

Hi Jonnygood,
A month ago, I have started with leadimpact. Created 10 different landing pages related to biz opp offers(tried 4 different offers), and collected about 90-100 different url targets. Spend almost $90 but got only 1 conversions.
Can you guide me what should I have do now?
Should I test another niche (interested in gaming and surveys)?
Is its leadimpact who's quality goes down too much? so I should change the network?
What you suggest?
Thanks

hey,How about big payout niche, such as life or health insurance leads,equity release etc. any suggestions for such kind of financial niche?

thanks

Last edited:
MI
Back