The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

General sales funnel quesion

seeeker

affiliate
Most/all information products on Clickbank have a long sales page.

If I want to promote one with my own sales page, isn't this redundant? Isn't this an obstacle?

Basically I would be creating another sales page, with probably very similar content. My hope is the visitor would click through to their sales page, and then have to decide again to purchase?

Am I understanding this correctly? That seems very hard to do.

Can't you have a visitor click directly to the order processing page and bypass the vendor sales page?

Or you could create a totally different kind of niche site that is not a sales page, more of a community/ content site, and then place an ad for a product (that would go to their sales page).

I don't work with CB or eBooks and am very much not a fan of long hypey sales letters.

But if that's the market you've chosen there are a couple options.

Do a sales page that just features the sizzle or a few of the benefits to get them to click to the sales page to get the full story. Brief overview, a few bullets, a couple testimonials and click here to find out how or whatever.

Or like you said: "Or you could create a totally different kind of niche site that is not a sales page, more of a community/ content site, and then place an ad for a product (that would go to their sales page)."

"Can't you have a visitor click directly to the order processing page and bypass the vendor sales page?"

I think I've read there is a way to do that, but again don't work with CB so am not sure how or if it's a good way to do it.

Thank you very much for your reply. I understand as someone more experienced, the hypey sales letter are pretty crude. But as a beginner I'm just trying to get some traction, get a few sites, promote a few things, see what happens.

Setting up community based, niche, content sites would seem to take quite a while to establish, a bit of medium term project.

banners
Back