The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

G'day from Australia

splotchy

affiliate
Hey all my names Gavin, I started looking for an affiliate forum that wasn't full of my competitors and I ended up here :p

I got into the IM scene at the start of 09 so still a freshy but have absorbed alot of information along the way that would probably help someone else ;) I'm a young parent at 23 with 3 kids.:eek: I've had 3 years sales experience and am working full time as a SEO Affiliate Marketer.

I Hope to help others others on this forum and maybe get inspiration and ideas for myself :)

Hey Gavin,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Good to know you are open to helping others. We have a pretty friendly forum and I hope we can help provide some inspiration and ideas.

Welcome, Gavin! Sounds like you've packed a lot of life and work experience in a few short years! My sister had three kids by age 23 as well and now at 32 she has four and says she is done.

Looking forward to reading your contributions here.

Thank-you all for the warm welcome, will get through the forum in the next couple days and see whats about :)

@ Laura no more kids for me... my 1 and 2 yr olds are driving me up the walls atm! :)

So you have twins too? The 2-year-old(s) or the 1-year-old(s)? Not that it matters, it's all in diapers! :D

MI
Back