The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

GatorPond Free Affiliate Program $6.50/sale per month RESIDUAL!

gatorpond

affiliate
GatorPond.com is a media trading company allowing members unlimited trading of movies, music, and video games for a low, flat monthly rate. Our affiliiate program is free to join and you can earn $6.50 per month, per membership referral for the life of that subscriber. Yes, thats a monthly residual payout which is virtually unheard of in the affiliate marketing industry. You can even become your own customer and earn a commission off your own membership therefore reducing the cost of the service for you. Another way to make money with GatorPond is to coordinate fundraisers for non-profits, schools, churches, etc... the group earns $5.00 per month/membership sold and you earn an override of $1.50 per month/membership referral for the life of that subscriber. Our fundraising program is free for organizations to join as well... so it's an easy sell. Our affiliate program is free to join and we provide the marketing materials for you as well as ongoing training. If you have any questions you can contact me. I'm Dale Smithey, Director of Affiliate Programs for GatorPond.com

Hi Dale,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for sharing your program with us.

Funny! You don't know me so maybe won't understand this but others who know me will.

When I 1st scanned your post I saw Gator > unlimited > movies > music

My brain instantly went to Gator > downloads > adware > parasites.

Decided to check your program out before deleting your post and I'm glad I did!
Members "snail mail" the videos, music and games. :p

So anyway welcome. I'm glad I checked your program out. :D

MI
Back