The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Game333's CPS Journey with Pops Traffic

Update:
No update yet, as predicted the AM did not reply my email, so do most of the AM did, I wasn't surprise that either.
Oh my, I didn't expect that the offer don't work on mobile. I saw the lead was created on an Android phone, I tried the default browser on my phone, it ended up downloading an .apk

iPad = Register won't work.
Android = Downloading an .apk

I doubted it, and continue sent a sum of android traffic, well no help tho.
T9kgEs.jpg

3 path...

Path A = Bleed with desktop pop traffic, deal with those 42% "X" clicker challenger.
Path B = Find similar offer.
Path C = Change to buying traffic sources, deal with expensive ads.

Well, I did (Path B) register a couple, many of similar offer, but not all program offer tracking features, so...
The offer I currently promoting does and did paid me over the past 3 months. More legit and I want to promote them too, mad AM sitting on Air-con room playing tetris.

3 path...
Path A = Bleed with desktop pop traffic, deal with those 42% "X" clicker challenger.
Path B = Find similar offer.
Path C = Change to buying traffic sources, deal with expensive ads.
Well, I did (Path B) register a couple, many of similar offer, but not all program offer tracking features, so...
Are there no offers on Affiliate Marketing | Affiliate Programs | CPA Offers | OfferVault which would be relevant to you and which work on both OS, Android and iOS?

Update:
No update yet, as predicted the AM did not reply my email, so do most of the AM did, I wasn't surprise that either.
Send him a bottle of this VN wine with cobras, scorpions and toads - simply delicious :rolleyes::D

snake-wine-2.1-300x200.jpg

3 path...
BTW, you still have lots of paths at your disposal: Path A... to... Path Z :D

Last edited:
banners
Back