The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Game site seeking for affiliates

E

EvenBird

www.gamecolony.com offers cash games and tournaments in popular classics: Gin Rummy, Backgammon, Dominoes, Cribbage and Solitaire.
Players compete against others in tournament games of skill and have the chance to win cash.
Revenue Sharing Partners can host their own online games area, or simply promote GameColony.com with buttons, banners or text links.
Either way, revenue sharing partners receive 20% referral commission based on the House Rake.
Visit page http://www.gamecolony.com/affiliates.shtml for details.

well....

I attemptedto sign up.... but guess what... I have to sign up as a member before I can be an affiliate.... NOT!!!!!!

then it gets better... If i do sign up as an "verifed" member I bet my email box will fill up with spam...

now let's get to the best part.... payment of commissions... to my account...

I guess you presume I want to play games... think again... I don't have time for games.... of any kind... I'm like most affiliates, all about commissions I can spend in a manner of my choosing... on thing like food, rent, ulitlities ete...

but is all fairness... it does say I can be paid via paypal... oh boy, oh gooddie... i get to give 3+% of my commissions to Paypal for the privilege of of recieving payment for my efforts....

fix the weaknesses in your program... and I'm in!

Joe

Hi EvenBird,

Welcome to 5 star and thanks for letting us know about your program. I dont have time to go look right now, but Joe is a grizzly old pro just like me, so I would take his advice. :p

Hello Joe, hello Linda!

Thank you for you interest to GameColony, first of all :). Here I'll try to answer 'bout hopes and fears with this project :).

If i do sign up as an "verifed" member I bet my email box will fill up with spam...

Why it would be filled up with spam??? It is general practice - to give mail when you sign up. And as for me, I have 4 mails: two for job, one for me, and two for sign ups. Sorry, 5 already :D.

it does say I can be paid via paypal... oh boy, oh gooddie... i get to give 3+% of my commissions to Paypal for the privilege of of recieving payment for my efforts....

But what way d'you count better? Gamecolony pays via NeTeller as well, but PayPal is much more popular. And for 3% - if you use "Personal account" it's free: http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

As for you must play some games to become affiliate - I contacted the stuff, this feature possibly be changed soon.

Good luck to you in magnifying cents to dollars :D

Yar

thanks for your re-ply...

I think, you like many others in your niche think.. we affiliates want to/ have the time to play online games....

this is like a baker sitting in his shop all day munchin on his inventory

I don't eat my inventory nor do I play online games...

I'm all about making money online! I dont allow my games on my computer nor do I allow anyone to use my computer to play online games....

I think online games are a big time waster.... fortunately there are lots of folks who dont feel that way... :D

Joe

MI
Back