The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Funny joke must read !!

321group

affiliate
I was invited to a premature ejaculation party the other day, i accepted the invitation but later on i was wondering was it formal - informal or casual......
so i rang the guy who's party it was "what do i wear" he replied "just come in your pants"

LOL hahah that was funny indeed mate. Heres one for you . . .

A guy turns up to his date . . .
The guy says, "I've bought you some flowers".
The girl says, "Flowers. All that means is that I have to spend the whole week-end flat on my back, with my legs in the air and spread apart."
The guy says, "Jesus, don't you have a vase to put them in"?

Really TV shows one of the best way to get entertain.As one can enjoy through it within very short time.As TV Shows contain almost everything for which one go to watch movie.
so right now by TV Shows one can enjoy a lot.

Really TV shows one of the best way to get entertain.As one can enjoy through it within very short time.As TV Shows contain almost everything for which one go to watch movie.
so right now by TV Shows one can enjoy a lot.

Is that a joke? I don't get it, your vocabulary isn't great.
Does someone wish to explain?

A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party.

Their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.

After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"

"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."

The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try.

The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.

When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer.

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.
"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."
A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party.

Their conversation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.

After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"

"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."

The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try.

The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.

When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer.

This is the best one.

hohohohohohoh!! where you get idea to posted? omg i am so free here. thanks!:laugh::laugh::baloon:

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back