The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FunnelFlux, 3rd day with no trial setup.

FrozenGod

affiliate
Hey, I was looking to expand my trackers collection to something more funnel-friendly since Voluum is a bit of a pain to manage funnels with.
So the Sticky thread here about a FunnelFlux free trial seemed to be interesting and I decided to give it a try.

It then appeared that I already had an account with them, but I don't remember trying it out. I mean.. Really. I'm paying $1,000/month combined for all the services+servers I'm using so I'm the last person to ditch someone for $99 just to use it for a month :confused:.

Anyway, to make a long story short - It's the 3rd day they can't setup my test build because my License is locked or something like that (also answers are taking 15-20 hours).
Really? Is that how you treat new customers that could be there paying you for life? Why would AffiliateFix even partner with a company that can't solve a simple license issue and install their own script (that I'm sure takes them no more than 10 minutes) in a 3 days period?

I would lie if I say that I didn't count on FunnelFlux because I'm running a really complex funnel right now and I would also lie if I say that I'm not outrageous (even tho they don't own me anything and I know that).

Anyway, the story above was not the only intention for this post.
Can anyone suggest a good funnels tracking alternative? Does AdsBridge handle funnels better than Voluum?

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry to read that. Anthony will get your trial setup asap.

3 days is not typical, our install policy is 24 hours, except during weekends.

If Anthony hadn't fallen into your locked license issue, it would have been installed very quickly
as I see the interaction you had with him was friendly and fast (not the 15-20 hours per reply you mentioned)

05/09/2017 22:39:25 - You opened the ticket

05/09/2017 22:43:35 - less than 5 minutes later, Anthony asked for your account details

05/09/2017 22:59:20 - 15 minutes later, you sent them

05/10/2017 19:35:12 - Please note that you sent them at 11pm - Anthony tried to install the next day, he found out that he couldn't complete the installation because your license was locked due to a previous cancellation, and he informed you. It was still under the 24 hours mark. At this time he assigned the ticket to me to check your license. This is where I was too slow to check your ticket and I apologize for that.

We are working on a huge FunnelFlux upgrade and I didn't see that your ticket had been assigned to me.

05/11/2017 09:34:25 - You asked for an update

The support staff replied very quickly to your messages, the 15-20 hours only happened after it was assigned to me for checking your license. Which is not common. The reason we have this manual checking for locked licenses is that trials have been abused in the past. Like people canceling their trial before the rebill and signing up again... and again.

In any case, I apologize for your bad experience with the trial setup - it's not reflective of the support you will get after you're all setup.

Anthony will complete the installation and reply to your ticket later today.

To answer your last question - there is no other tracker allowing to setup complex funnels without going nuts.

Hey there!
That's great you guys started moving (no one likes seeing his mistakes going public, eh?).
"It was still under the 24 hours mark" - Sure, it was on a 20 Hours and 30 Minutes mark, if you want I can bring in the screenshots.
That's none of my business how you handle support but I can tell you for sure that you're losing clients OR some of your clients aren't happy.
You can swear that this was a one time case but I felt the bad attitude, and you'll be smart if you listen to my negative feedback and work on it.
Just take a service like ClickFunnels as an example, I will pay them every single dime just to thank the support team.
It takes them 20-30 minutes to reply and those guys are even recording you instructional videos based on your issue.
We're in 2017, tools are more sophisticated than before (and there are lots of them), also time is the most expensive currency and someone like me suffers a lot from a 3 day-setup because it breaks the plans and you need to keep optimizing a non-compliant tracker just so it'll work nice 3 days to re-build everything afterwards with another tool, overwhelming, isn't it?
Just a good script isn't enough if you don't have it's team backing you up while you try to do your first steps with it.

Let's hope it won't be like that in the future.
And I would also suggest using: The In-App Messenger for Business | Intercom

MI
Back