The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Full Time Internet Entrepreneur Seeks Forum to Hang Out :)

ChrisGuthrie

affiliate
I've been hitting up the various internet marketing / affiliate forums a lot lately because I found that I get tired of waking up every morning working on my projects and then going to bed without talking to others.

Anyway, my name is Chris Guthrie and I'm a full time internet entrepreneur. I earn my money via Adsense, Amazon Associates, Clickbank etc. etc. the usual suspects

I lost my job in October 2009 and at the time I was earning about the same money from my "side business" of running websites so I decided f it I'll just do this full time.

I hope to meet more people based in the Seattle area via this forum that do the same thing as me that wouldn't mind meeting up for coffee or lunch to brainstorm ideas / share best practices.

I have a blog where I discuss my successes and failures as a full time entrepreneur which you can find via my signature if you so desire.

Hopefully this can become my new forum home (I'm still trying to find a place to settle in at)

Hey Chris,

Welcome to 5 Star from one full time internet entrepreneur to another. ;)
Thanks for joining us.

We're a pretty friendly group with plenty of info to share, so I hope you'll consider us your new home.
It can get a little lonely out there. :eek:

Thank you both, I'm enjoying it here so far and have already seen some nice nuggets of information that I can apply to my websites.

MI
Back