The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From Zero to PR4 in a day

temi

affiliate
I had and extremely interesting conversation with and SEO client today. I have been working on his site for many months, its a particularly difficult site to promote because its and adult oriented site. Apparently the client now have and "SEO Expert" in his company. This "SEO expert" claimed I have not done any work on the clients site. (The site is PR4 and has several back links) but apparently the site was not even listed in Google until his "SEO Expert" listed the site on the 1st of February 2007. Here is the clients exact word on how this miracle "SEO Expert" go the site listed:

you will note that this website was submitted on the 1st February, which
is when my colleague submitted it to google. Prior to this the site was
not appearing anywhere on google.

When the client said this I cannot but bow to his colleague who can get a site to be PR4 and appear in Google on one single day with the click of the mouse.
I did not know incredible talent like this exist, if there is anyone else in this forum who can perform this amazing feat with search engine, I will like to hear from you as I have clients waiting for you with loads of money.

That made me laught :D How can a person having even a bit of knologe of Google can say that ? Why don`t you have a deal with that "expert" ? Propose him 2000 $ ( with a contract ) if he can do that again with a new build site, adult related. If he can`t , then you consider he did not followed the terms of his contract. It`s a lot of work , but I think that will allow the client to see the truth.

Dks.

Good point Dks, that is why I just could not continue conversation with the client, I do not want to tell him his so called expert does not strike me as anyone who has the faintest knowledge of how search engines work.

his so called expert does not strike me as anyone who has the faintest knowledge of how search engines work

That's why it's so effective though, neither does your client. People have the tendency to hope for better results, when someone offers them, they're fooled into thinking it's possible. You could sell some people the Taj Mahal if you sweet talk them enough.

You are righ James, that is what he is now. ex-client. He can get the super SEO guy to continue his miracle optimisation .

banners
Back