The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From zero to hero in PPV

Yes, I'm still in mobile offers and having success, My better day was XXX$ and working hard each day...
So I'm not out this game and I will never be out.

The best advice, I can say is: DO NOT BE AFRAID OF LOSE MONEY.

It made me be like 2-3 month without progress... Before you optimize a campaign you need to have enough data to make the right cuts, so when you launch a campaign, dont stay all day watching how it goes, let it run and keep working in launch the next campaign, because if you are newbie like 2/10 your campaigns will be profitable and hit a scalable campaign is not as easy as it can seem.

Awesome news! Keep on going man, hard work pays off! I like your advice, that's true indeed, but you are not loosing money, you're buying data!
Data -> Knowledge -> Competitive Advantage -> Profit!

What vertical do you promote? How does PPV traffic working for you? How far can you go till you drop the offer?

Keep the thread live!

I'm curious to know which traffic sources you use now as well also, since I have just signed up with Zeropark but have yet to use them for a campaign, time will tell...

@javierin glad to hear you stuck with it and that it's going well! :D Have you had a chance to test YTZ? We have tons of mobile offers in all geo's/verticals. Add me on skype (marissa.ytz) and I can give you more info and help you get started :)

PPV works really well for big brand names, dating and finance offers, especially if you are allowed by the advertiser/network to bid on the brand name of the advertiser

banners
Back