The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

From newbie to new income? Lets see...

Analytics are installed yes - once I have some strong content (still working on that), will be adding some affiliate links to each review for some buy this camera now action ;)

Not updated this for a while but since taking over another project - searchenginetricks.co.uk - that is now my main focus.

Being able to discuss and put into place various promotion techniques with like minded people, getting into various JV projects and able to review them is aiding me know to learn for free and try to bank from the product affiliate sales.

First product I'm looking at is Socialite Pro - wish me luck :)

So I've not visited this site for a while, but thought I'd check in again and give a quick update on how I'm getting on.

I have managed to acquire a domain and get it to PR4 to try and give people a bit of trust (although I know PR doesn't count for much in rankings, it's not domain authority and trust).

The domain is www.nononsenseseo.com and currently marketing the free SEO guide you get by signing up to the mailing list.

Not really promoted it massively yet but list has 80+ subscribers.

Looking for some good affiliate products in SEO niche to review and promote on the blog now.

banners
Back