The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

French newbie from Montreal

Anne85

Hi Everyone,

I hope I'll find plenty of information on this forum.

I work for an interactive agency in Montreal, and we manage contests website.

Anne

Welcome to 5 Star, Anne.

We have lots of information here so you should find plenty that is beneficial to you.

Our members are very helpful. Ask questions in the appropriate forums whenever you have any. Our members are also very freindly and knowledgeable.

Thanks for joining our large list of members from Canada.

Hi Anne,

Welcome to 5star - an awesome industry forum for newbies. :)

We're based in MTL as well, what company are you with?

hi Julia,

My Company is Skooiz. We are the owner of the biggest contests website in Quebec.
I have just contacted Le from your company ! I hope we'll be able to work together.

Thank you !

Hi Anne and welcome. I also reside in Montreal and while I unfortunately do not speak French, I wish you all the best. I will also be attending the little get together that Julia mentioned and maybe we can bump into each other and say "Bonjour" which is practically all I know how to say...:( Take care.

Hi Anne,

Welcome to 5 Star. You should feel right at home. Glad you mentioned where you were from in your post title so some of our very friendly Montrealers, Montrealists, Montre.. whatever you call people from Montreal could come and welcome you. :p

Linda...Montrealers call themselves...GODS!!!! Or for the less humble folk, just plain ol' Montrealers...:cool:

banners
Back