The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Freelance writing sites

Freelance writing is really what I want to end up doing as my main source of income. Unfortunately, I only write for Textbroker right now and I don't make a lot there. If I could just stop making ridiculous comma usage mistakes, I could be bumped up to a 4-star. I don't have a lot of confidence in my writing so it's hard for me to try other sites that I'm not familiar with. I have trouble jumping in and writing something because I'm afraid of doing it incorrectly or not well enough. I basically just use Textbroker to practice and build confidence. Last year, I had several direct orders from a client that really liked my articles a lot. That helped. I've looked at Elance but I just can't get myself to bid on anything yet. I'd like to start a personal blog. I think that would get me into the practice of writing about a lot of different things in a comfortable place and maybe even get some feedback as I go.

Freelance writing is really what I want to end up doing as my main source of income. Unfortunately, I only write for Textbroker right now and I don't make a lot there. If I could just stop making ridiculous comma usage mistakes, I could be bumped up to a 4-star.

I have never used TextBroker so I don't know their rules. If silly things like commas are what's holding you back from a better rating, though, it makes me wonder how strict they are.

I've looked at Elance but I just can't get myself to bid on anything yet.

You're going to want to build up a reputation on Elance so that you can get higher paying jobs later, so you might as well start now. Just bid rather low so that you're more likely to get the jobs....but they don't expect as much perfection on lower bids, too. Then you can build up your portfolio and rating there while you build up your confidence. :)

I have never really had any luck with any freelance sites, either I dont get chosen for a project or anything I entered into a competition just fell short of 1st.

How many of you earn money through writing gigs online? I've tried my hand at several sites, but none of them have been satisfactory. Most of them don't have enough writing projects, and those which do, reject your articles no matter how well you write them. So far the only site that I have consistently earned through is Textbroker. But the since I'm not a resident of the States I have to write for someone else, meaning I get only half the payment. :(

Are there any sites like Textbroker that non-US residents can write for? There's a Textbroker.uk but they're not taking in anymore writers at present. Which sites have you written for that has worked for you?
Honestly speaking that i am new person who want to earn more by online. I was working too many written side but really i am feeling tension about my payment. So at present i have no suggestion for you . But never give up hope.

MI
Back