The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Website Submit Service - Anyone??

ayushpant

affiliate
Greetings to All,

I was wondering if you guys have used any websites for Free URL submission. I used one earlier, and it submitted my URL to multiple search engines with just once click and and that too for free.

Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark it and now cannot find it anymore:(

Please help me if you know of any url submission service that lets you submit your url for free to multiple engines and free.

Help you be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

AP

This isn't a specific answer to your question, but it is interesting to note that there are many services who promise to submit sites to search engines. Some of them promise to submit to several dozen search engines.

The truth is most of those search engines are almost of no benefit. There are only 3 search engines that really matter. There are 4 if you include Ask.com which is slowly making some progress.

Here is a link to a post I made a few months ago. Things haven't changed all that much since then. Google is still the big important one.

The most important thing is that at that time, the top 3 search engines accounted for 94.5% of all searches made. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...365-google-breaks-60-search-market-share.html

The major search engines like to find you themselves. They offer submission services but don't guarantee that you will be including after submitting.

Right now when it comes to search engines. All that matter are: GOOGLE, Yahoo, MSN and Ask.com.

Submissions

It's real simple. Once you have your site ready, post in a couple of relevant forums, publish an article or two and the top search engines will find you.

MI
Back