The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free website and domain hosting

Rizwan

affiliate
I want free domain name and free hosting for learning purpose can any one suggest from where i can get .com domain and hosting

thanks

Generally, the closest to this that I see is free domain name with paid hosting. You used to be able to get free subdomains, but had to point them to your own hosting.

Also, it's most common that anything "free" is about what it's worth. They are insecure environments, full of ads, slow, & unreliable. Depending on what you are wanting to learn from this, "free" might not be your best avenue.

You can't get free domain and hosting together. Some of the hosting service offers free domain if you sign up for their hosting plan (pay for hosting, not for domain) . On the other hand, blogspot or wordpress.com are free hosting services. They offer only subdomains not domains. So what you can do is you can go with blogspot and run your blog under subdomain. Or else get a domain for a dollar or two from godaddy and point it to your blogspot blog. Hope this helps!

https // : duckduckgo.com/?q=get+a+free+sub+domain+name&t=canonical&atb=v93-3&ia=web
Free? there is always a price -- but for learning.

You may be able to find a free host with FTP access and PHP maybe ...

https // : duckduckgo.com/?q=get+a+free+sub+domain+name&t=canonical&atb=v93-3&ia=web
Free? there is always a price -- but for learning.

You may be able to find a free host with FTP access and PHP maybe ...
Nowadays most people uses duckduck go. Does it show proper and exact search results like google when we search something?

Well, I am the anti-elgooG. There are alternatives. I shit canned Google DNS I am using 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 The Cloudflare service -- Google may be snooping their DNS -- IDK really...

I check Google search for my SEO work only because is is the most used search engine by the public. Does it really matter? Yesterday's results may not matter tomorrow in Google search -- I have been down that path too many times.

I find Google Search useful on long tail searches with specific word patterns -- Google Search is my last resort now.
I agree both google and FB likes to snoop haha.

Well, I am the anti-elgooG. There are alternatives. I shit canned Google DNS I am using 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 The Cloudflare service -- Google may be snooping their DNS -- IDK really...

I check Google search for my SEO work only because is is the most used search engine by the public. Does it really matter? Yesterday's results may not matter tomorrow in Google search -- I have been down that path too many times.

I find Google Search useful on long tail searches with specific word patterns -- Google Search is my last resort now.

banners
Back