The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[FREE Training] How to Build Profitable Affiliate Campaign Generating $100 a day

G

Gamn13

Hey Guys,

I have another great gift for you! If you dont know me, Im the guy who likes to share real world experiences, and principles through high quality training videos. In my videos I show you things that im doing and you can do to build your income quickly.

Today I am giving away a real CPA campaign I built in June 2015. I optimized the campaign and got it profitable at a 90% ROI. Since I had other things running that made me more money, I decided to shelf the campaign.

Its been about 6 weeks or so, and I still haven't started it back up. So I decided to share the campaign with you guys, so someone could use it to make money while its still working.

Click here to watch the full walk-through, and training

This is not some professional video, so I didn't write a script or make any pretty presentation.

This is some raw affiliate marketing training, where you get to see a real profitable campaign, I explain how I did it, why I did it, and drop some nuggets that you can use to make it profitable.

I don't want to hear any complaints about the grammar mistakes, etc. I did this randomly, and wanted to give you guys something that's really valuable and actionable, unlike 95% of the courses people are selling now a days.

Like always if you have any questions, leave it on the thread. And Reps are appreciated if you like the training.

To your success and mine!

P.S. For more free training check out my other thread, warning its focused on Adult affiliate marketing...How to Build an Adult Dating CPA Marketing Campaign from Scratch

Is PPV still viable as a traffic source? All I hear is it's a dead traffic source. Thanks for the training.

Thanks for sharing this post with us buddy. I just completed putting the post on the must read articles today. I do believe we all need to grow and however at times lack what it takes to increase our earnings. When i finish watching the video, I will make the highlights about the value in the video and encourage fellow marketers to have a look. Big thanks buddy.

MI
Back