The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free SEO related domain names

temi

affiliate
You are welcomed to have all or some of the following domains FREE. They are registered via GoDaddy, its yours via GoDaddy push.

[FONT=arial, sans serif]SEO-BUCKET.COM
SEO-CUBE.COM
SEO-FOR-DUMMIES.COM
SEO-WEBTOOL.COM

Please note that this offer is for active members of this forum only.
[/FONT]

Yes you can but you are a completely new member, you have not even introduced yourself. The freebies are mainly for regular members of this forum. When you hit 20 posts, let me know and you can have it

Thanks

I am not sure I agree with you Meti, if they are nice, I will not be giving them away, I bught them as part of a domain package deal, I dislike hyphenated domain names.

its yours OWG, send me your GoDaddy id and I will push it to you, or you can transfer it your own way :)

I am not sure I agree with you Meti, if they are nice, I will not be giving them away, I bught them as part of a domain package deal, I dislike hyphenated domain names.

Sometimes hyphen domains are very good, if the domain w/o hyphen is not available :)

They are really nice, Temi
Why do you want to give them away?

I have over 200 domain names, I bought the one I am giving away as part of a package from another webmaster at another forum. Don't really like hypenated domains and besides ...... just don't want or need them any more and don't have the time to try to sell them and I don't want them to expire and the registry sell them for profit....

If you require any more reasons, please let me know :)

Its not a gimmick either, I do not want anything in return and I have given domains to quite a few members of this forum in the past.

Sometimes hyphen domains are very good, if the domain w/o hyphen is not available :)

I personally hate them with a vengeance. Its one of the reasons I don't go to GKS's forum as much as I would like to, just can remember where the hyphens are supposed to be: online-it-forums or on-line-it-support-forum :(

You are welcomed to have all or some of the following domains FREE. They are registered via GoDaddy, its yours via GoDaddy push.

[FONT=arial, sans serif]SEO-BUCKET.COM
SEO-CUBE.COM
SEO-FOR-DUMMIES.COM
SEO-WEBTOOL.COM

Please note that this offer is for active members of this forum only.
[/FONT]
Hey Temi,
Have any of them been "marketed" yet (IE: promoted)?

I kind of agree with Temi regarding hyphenated domains. They may have some benefits when performing searches but can be complicated for word of mouth exposure and also remembering the url itself.

Having said this we have a holiday site with 2 hyphens which is performing very well in search engines!!

GREAT domain names there Temi

I am trying to stay with the 5 domains I have and not go above, otherwise I would have taken one :)

I add websites to my favourites so I remember them :)

Anything which is not in my favourites, I don't visit regularly

In regards to hypened domains, most of my hypened domains are on page one of Google :)

I add websites to my favourites so I remember them :)

Anything which is not in my favourites, I don't visit regularly

My favourite is very looooooong, its quicker to type short domains to url than scrolling through my favourite to find one, for example, how can you forget temi.co.uk or fx1.co.uk or my new domain that I don't know what to do with yet uk.la ?

I don't remember any domains really. They are in my favourites or I search in google and most of them appear.

For example, if you search for web directory, IT support forum, link bid in Google.co.uk, my sites appear on page 1 so visitors don't need to remember the url. :)

I think it also depends on the type of site. If you are selling products, then yes, an easy to remember domain name is good.

But hypens can have an advantage e.g. a site name this-is-my-site.co.uk is easy to read to the human eye compared to thisismysite.co.uk

I was reading around and most recommend that you should try to avoid more then two hyphens

banners
Back