The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

FREE - Ringba's Pay Per Call Masterclass (25+ hours of FREE training)

MelissaRingba

Hi Afix Pay Per Callers!

More than $60 billion is spent on generating inbound sales calls every year and the industry is growing so quickly that companies are practically begging for more calls.

In Ringba’s Pay Per Call Masterclass, we will show you exactly how to build a multi-million dollar pay per call business from scratch, while also taking the time to review all of the fundamentals behind how the entire industry operates.

The Ringba team spent 100+ hours writing a Pay Per Call training program for our new employees and have decided to give it away to the community for free. Some of our good friends in here are already using it to train their Pay Per Call teams.

Our goal for the Pay Per Call Masterclass was to make it comprehensive enough that Affiliates, Agencies, Brokers, Call Centers, Pay Per Call Networks, and anyone else in the performance marketing space can use it to build and grow a massive pay per call business.

Ready to start your Pay Per Call Journey? Enroll Now for FREE: www.PayPerCallMasterclass.com

Hi Afix Pay Per Callers!

More than $60 billion is spent on generating inbound sales calls every year and the industry is growing so quickly that companies are practically begging for more calls.

In Ringba’s Pay Per Call Masterclass, we will show you exactly how to build a multi-million dollar pay per call business from scratch, while also taking the time to review all of the fundamentals behind how the entire industry operates.

The Ringba team spent 100+ hours writing a Pay Per Call training program for our new employees and have decided to give it away to the community for free. Some of our good friends in here are already using it to train their Pay Per Call teams.

Our goal for the Pay Per Call Masterclass was to make it comprehensive enough that Affiliates, Agencies, Brokers, Call Centers, Pay Per Call Networks, and anyone else in the performance marketing space can use it to build and grow a massive pay per call business.

Ready to start your Pay Per Call Journey? Enroll Now for FREE: www.PayPerCallMasterclass.com

I've been going through this course myself. 100% best course available and its free. IF YOU DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS YOU'RE A FOOL.

I've been going through this course myself. 100% best course available and its free. IF YOU DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS YOU'RE A FOOL.

Hey Tom,

Really appreciate that! Let's connect? Would love to see how we can help... whether it's additional resources or connecting with buyers and sellers in ppcall.

banners
Back