The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Press Release

davidm23

affiliate
Hello Guys,

We all know that press releases (only those pages with live backlinks to our websites) can help building links and traffic. Sometimes they bring business too.

A good news content with a press release site where news/announcements, product offers etc can bring more traffic and backlinks than an article. You will also get a keyword link (live to your website with some websites only) with the content, as a favor for using these service. This is a new website with this I am sure that your pages will be indexed quickly ( :) live keyword links are there)

Submit your news for free - Free Press Release

Feel free to share some good PR sites if you don't mind

Update: many submissions are just like articles. So far we have instructed to approve those with newsworthy content only. So kindly follow the guidelines.

PRess Releases are fantastic for traffic and increasing position in Serps, just remember to add your keywords in the title (but don't over do it!), then write a good unique press release with either a direct link or url and when it is submitted, you should see an increase in your serps.

So for every PR, you have to re - write the original one.

Press release submission is indeed better than article marketing because in press releases you can actually talk about your business and other hot offers which your business is going to offer. Generally press releases sites have high PR, thus it provides quality backlinks. Here are some press release sites with high PR:

1- 1888pressrelease
2- clickpress
3- pr9 (dot net)

I am sorry guys, I still cannot paste links. I hope, it will be helpful for you.

Press releases are great, and are respected by the search engines more than article promotion, simply because they are harder to get approved

MI
Back