The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review FREE Newbidder TRK + Newbidder DSP (Teaser)

Hey yo Bros,
First of all , I also wanna mention that newbidder TRK is FREE with unlimited events For EVER.
Newbidder(newbidder.com) is evolving to a best Free tracking& Media buy solution for affiliates.
We are integrating Newbidder DSP into Newbidder Tracker such as you can new DSP campaign in Newbidder and directly buy traffic from various ad exchange and advertising network.

The Newbidder DSP will be launched in early September and will invited some affiliate for beta testing.

if you interested ,just leave your skype.
Also you can add newbidder skype: support@newbidder.com

Best
Newbidder Support

I am trying to sign up now and it wont let me in as free unless as I share a review on IM forums or Social media ,
How can I review something that I have never used !

I need to let the people know that they are the worst service ever, this is just not an alpha version, and they dont accept their mistakes. I'm going to put my experience as a FREE user and a PAID user.

As a free user from day one they lost all my clickids so I didnt tracked any conversions... 1K$ of traffic lost. After a few days things seemed to work (not all, trafficsourceid token didnt work for example and 6 or 7 more bugs...) but the price was good and I decided to try the paid version the 50$ month.

As a paid user I got all my data deleted by an error that affected to a 6k$ value of traffic in like 2 weeks, they sorried a lot, A LOT and gave me 3 months for free, in this time I just changed to a proffessional tracker, but last week I see they billed me in the 3 free months and I asked him for a refund and they answer was we are not free and I can give you 2 months more... I have the chat and everything if someone is thinking on buy this tracker JUST NOT DO IT, I've adviced to all my friends in the industry and managers.

49$ is not going to hurt me... but you only have one reputation on internet.

banners
Back