The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Methods To Promote Teespring T-shirts

New Marketer

affiliate
Hey guys,
I know you are spending a lot in order to increase the conversion rates, but there is some other marketers who also make sells by doing free traffic methods. Would you like to suggest me how could I drive targeted leads from free traffic method in order to get sells my T-shirts?

I have made sells from my Facebook fan pages. What you needed to do create your brand on facebook and once occasionally come up with cool designing T-shirt. Remember to focus your audience choice as well. Happy selling my friend.

The real matter of fact is this is really hard to sell not only the T-shirt but also any physical product by promoting free traffic method. Think like its a business. You have to invest for paid traffic and generate money.

Actually if you combine with website/blog with social media you don't have to worry about to promote via free method. Check out your subscribers and think what they want. Yes on the other hand paid is good. But targeting is better.

Some of my friends promoting T-shirt via social media + their own site. What they do is simply place ads and drive traffic to their landing page and got sells.

You could:
-create a FB page,
- promoting with ads for a base fan page;
-grow it with FpTraffic (10 $ with affiliatefix discount) - you can find some of fptraffic case study in this forum

You should get good fan pages with low budget (under 50$ with good content).

Pinterest is another largest social network. People are love to share pins if they like. Just follow your niche related pins and drive traffic to your landing page. This is time consuming but the more then effective method.

Hey guys,
I know you are spending a lot in order to increase the conversion rates, but there is some other marketers who also make sells by doing free traffic methods. Would you like to suggest me how could I drive targeted leads from free traffic method in order to get sells my T-shirts?
Hi New Marketer,
Free sources of traffic have always been there, it is just that people do underestimate the power they have when it comes to online marketing. First method I will recommend is youtube. It is a free source, all you need is to come up with a good video design of your t shirts so that people can have the real perspective of the t shirt you want to sell. After doing that, you need to have the video share across the several social media platforms that you have an account. Taking facebook for example, there are groups that you are a member, make use of such activities to share what you do best. Trust me in so doing, you will be able to reach a percentage that will be relevant to your order increase.

Build an eCommerce store, then optimized for search engine and you'll get a lot of orders by the free traffic method. This is time consuming, but well to run a long term business.

You have to invest for paid traffic and generate money. I have tried run Facebook 2$/1000 traffic for my campagin lol :p

Last edited:
banners
Back