The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Instagram Engagement Rate Tools

Graybeard

Instagram Engagement Rates vary from account to account, but are typically higher on personal accounts, and lower on business accounts.

There are a number of factors that can affect Engagement Rates on Instagram, but the most important is the quality of the content. If the content is good, people will be more likely to engage with it. Therefore, it is important to make sure that the content is high quality and interesting.

Another factor that can affect Instagram Engagement Rates is the number of followers. If an account has a lot of followers, it is more likely that people will see the content and engage with it. Therefore, it is important to grow the number of followers.

Finally, Instagram Engagement Rates can also be affected by the time of day that the content is posted. If content is posted during a time when people are more likely to be on Instagram, it is more likely that they will see it and engage with it. Therefore, it is important to post content at times when people are most likely to be on Instagram.

Interesting tool I found last week:

Who has the highest engagement on Instagram?

The highest authentic engagement rate on Instagram is between 35 and 40%. But in most cases, such a high engagement rate indicates that the number of likes and comments was increased artificially. Creators use automated services to generate a certain number of engagements for each post. The HypeAuditor Instagram engagement calculator is trained to detect such activity.

Instagram Engagement Rates vary from account to account, but are typically higher on personal accounts, and lower on business accounts.

There are a number of factors that can affect Engagement Rates on Instagram, but the most important is the quality of the content. If the content is good, people will be more likely to engage with it. Therefore, it is important to make sure that the content is high quality and interesting.

Another factor that can affect Instagram Engagement Rates is the number of followers. If an account has a lot of followers, it is more likely that people will see the content and engage with it. Therefore, it is important to grow the number of followers.

Finally, Instagram Engagement Rates can also be affected by the time of day that the content is posted. If content is posted during a time when people are more likely to be on Instagram, it is more likely that they will see it and engage with it. Therefore, it is important to post content at times when people are most likely to be on Instagram.

is there one for tiktok? or other social media to track followers

I still do not understand why Instagram don't allow links on posts just like every other social media. I understand it is their model for the network, but it makes it the most unsuitable platform among all top social platforms for affiliate marketing IMO. I know from experience that even with the link to your product page included in an image, some people still find it hard to do that or even navigate to the bio section.

banners
Back