The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free .edu blog posts

loredan

affiliate
Hello,

I might not be member on these forums for so long but I've found here a great and respectful community so I've decided to say "Thank you" by offering 10 free blog posts on my directories related .edu blog
Feel free to PM me an article about your directory (prefferable based on LBS) with maximum 2 links.
Offer available for the first 10 members to request a blog post

.edu Blog

Thank you

Marius, this is a brilliant offer and a support for LBS, thanks very much. I will create a unique blog about my LBS site and have it ready for you by tomorrow :)

loredan thanks for the offer. I will write a blog post and pm it to you when its ready.

thanks for the offer loredan.

i have send a blogpost by pm.

Thank you. Your blog post has been added!

I know it is pretty hard to start promoting a directory specially when it comes to buying hundreds of links...this is why I've decided to offer free blog posts forever on my .edu blog for all the new directories based on LBS. Consider this as a small extra plus you'll get when you decide to start your new LBS directory, so feel free to write a blog post for every of your LBS sites. This blog will give you two valuable backlinks for every of your LBS directories.

Thank you

MI
Back