The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free ebooks to give away

schniek

affiliate
Ok, so this will be a quick one, maybe some of you came across this site already........I just did and love it, and have to share.

At bugabong.com you can download ebooks for free and use these whichever way you want to (i.e. get subscribers with a free ebook worth "$20"). Niches covered are business, marketing, recipes, technology, health and how-to.

I am aware that the ebooks themselves are full of affiliate links, but if it gets me subscribers and possible conversions its ok.......sharing is caring :D.

Ok, so this will be a quick one, maybe some of you came across this site already........I just did and love it, and have to share.

At bugabong.com you can download ebooks for free and use these whichever way you want to (i.e. get subscribers with a free ebook worth "$20"). Niches covered are business, marketing, recipes, technology, health and how-to.

I am aware that the ebooks themselves are full of affiliate links, but if it gets me subscribers and possible conversions its ok.......sharing is caring :D.

Nice share mate. I am building a list and needs some ebooks to give for free. :)

Pretty cool share man!

Whilst I definitely think it's worth creating your own freebie eventually (so that you can have you're own affiliate links and promote your own stuff in it) these would be great for when you're just starting out with a new list in a new niche and want to test out how responsive people are to it without building a whole freebie right off the bat.

MI
Back