The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Free Datafeed Software - New - AffiliStore

Linda Buquet

affiliate
"Go Ahead and Lay Your Golden Egg" is the headline for this new affiliate datafeed software. I'm always on the lookout for datafeed tools for affiliates and this one jumped out at me today for a couple reasons. It looks pretty good and it's free - at least for now while it's in beta. The programmers at <a target="_new" href="http://www.affilistore.com/">AffiliStore</a> say they offer products built for Affiliates by Affiliates, so they know what Affiliates are looking for and have knowledge of how thier products can help increase your commissions.

Here is a sample <a target="_new" href="http://www.affilistore.com/samples/sunglasses/">Sun Glasses store</a> and a <a target="_new" href="http://www.affilistore.com/samples/mobilephones/">Mobile Phone Store</a> built with the app.

You can use their pre-built template, buy one for ?9.50 or create your own.

They also just launched the FREE <a target="_new" href="http://www.affilistore.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=6">AffiliStore Reciprocal Links Directory Software</a> for those of you that want to build some directories.

I have not tested the software and don't know the developers, just passing on the info I discovered today based on a post over at the <a target="_new" href="http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53949">UK Affiliate forum</a>.

Happy datafeeding and link building!

Affiliate Guild Review of AffiliStore

Okay guys, here's my findings for you on this software ... it's freaking brilliant ... as in the English word for quite nice.

You have to have some knowledge of how a datafeed works. You need to be able to hook up a database and some php/html/chmod abilities. The install was pretty simple if you know these things.

Once the data is pulled in there are certain parameters that there's no way to update, and others that easily can be. It's very important to do the install correctly, otherwise you'll end up re-doing it.

The templates are easy to work with for the most part. It comes with one already there for you. You do have to select it after the install process is over. So, don't panic when you notice there doesn't seem to be styles. The pages it creates are very clean and easy to navigate.

It still needs to be SEO friendly and the biggest bummer is that it doesn't update your feeds automatically. I'm guessing that's what's coming in their paid version ... I hope so.

All-in-all I'd give this a BIG thumbs up.

Thanks for the positive review. I've just released AffiliStore v1.0 Pro which has a load of new features including HTML permalinks and refresh links that allow you to set up a cron job and automatically refresh product feeds.

For a full list of the new features please click here.

The new AffiliStore v1.0 Pro default skin looks a lot better, check out this sample website for an idea of what you can create.

Linda, I've sent you a PM on the A4UForum.

Thanks
Steve

Thanks Steve for the update and for letting me know about that PM.

FYI I never get notified of PMs over there or maybe they go to an email address I don't check any more. I'll go see...

Affilistor feedback

Ive just started using affilistore on my first large scale affiliate shop and I find it a breath of fresh air once you are able to clean the data feed, the import process is so easy. and the site is set up in minuets> Ive done some playing with the index.php to move the title tags around for the search engines but other then that the program is fantastic

Hello everybody from Spain!

Linda, yes, this is the thread I was looking for, thanks for passing me the link. In the 1st post you say we can get templates for affilistore for only ?9.50. Where can I find such templates? I need quite a few.

Steve, let me tell you your script rocks. I'm kind of becoming addicted to it ;)
If you can also let me know where I can buy templates for your super store, I'd truly appreciate your sharing it with all here. I'm sure there are many people out there looking for those templates.

Lots of kisses for all!

I'll definitely check this out. Thanks, Linda.

Funny thing is, I just got done with a webinar on datafeeds from Jeremy Palmer's Black Ink Project. :D

Tony

Update on affilistore

Hi Everyone I've been using affilistore for about 6 months now and just want to post some updates I've found Its hard to get any decent rankings for any of the products without a hell of a lot of back links.

Ive done a check on the number of back links to the demo sites on the affilistore home page and they all have over 52k worth of back links but only a page rank of 1 or 2.

If anyone has had any sort of success with affilistore could you please let me know

Steve

about affilistore

yes, I have read that affilistore is not SEO firendly, I have in fact a store with this script and hardly get any visits.

yes, I have read that affilistore is not SEO firendly, I have in fact a store with this script and hardly get any visits.

However, I must say I am quite happy witht he design and how easy it is for newbies to add datafeeds in minutes. I must also add that I am far from being a SEO expert and it is probably my fault if the site is not well positioned:mad: .

Please, share your experience using this script. I'd love to hear the story of someone whose affilistore has been a great success.;)

Hi,

I think that if you'd read the instructions and followed them correctly, then I guess you won't have any problem..

And also remember that this software may not fit for all the online stores there is, well for one, its just a piece of script that has limitations so we may not expect that much..

banners
Back