The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

free Blog

magnet

affiliate
Hi I am trying out a new Niche on a Free Blog will this produce good results for my Business or should I buy a Domain etc. Thanks
Magnet/Ann

Starting and testing a market out on a free blog is fine I think. Make sure it's one that gets high search engine ranking. Blogger comes to mind. :p

Ultimately you should have your own domain. So after you test if you want to make it a better long term strategy, then get your domain and add links on the free blog to your main blog. Use the free blog which will probably rank higher initially as a feeder site into the new self hosted blog.

I like Blogger too because once you get a domain you can point your blogger blog to it. So you are creating your posts as always on blogger, but they post and show up on yourblog.com so add value to YOUR real estate not G's.

I highly suggest that you get your own domain name and host it on your own servers to start, if you begin on a free blogging service like Blogspot you will most likely hinder your growth and brandability.

Thanks for the good advice. I have heard you can transfer your Business from the Free Blog to a Domain Blog, Wordpress for example, have you heard about this. Look forward to hearing from you. Ann - Magnet:)

banners
Back