The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Affiliate Marketing Stats and Report for 2007

Linda Buquet

affiliate
MarketingSherpa just released their Special Report: Affiliate Marketing 2007 -- Commission Debate & Trademark Concerns. It's filled with important industry stats and includes 16 charts and graphs that make it easy to see at a glance what the current trends are. There is some interesting data on how much the average affiliate earns, how much affiliate channel revenues have increased for merchants, challenges facing the industry, keyword bidding policies and best communication mediums including blog, video and RSS.

The majority of merchants and eTailers reported that affiliate programs accounted for 10 - 20% of their revenue. 51% said their programs grew by over 10% last year and over 60% expect more than 60% growth next year.

<strong>Want to Raise Affiliate Revenue? Read the end of the special report to get Linda Woods'
5 Tips for 2007.</strong>

<strong><a href="http://www.marketingsherpa.com/article.html?ident=29887">MarketingSherpa: Special Report: Affiliate Marketing 2007</a></strong>

I downloaded it, it was an alright resource, definitely not the level of AffStat2007. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it though, because I didn't get anything groundbreaking from it.

MI
Back