The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Francis Nwokike (About me)

Francis Nwokike

affiliate
My name is Francis Nwokike. I’m a public servant, a disaster manager to be precise. I work for the government in my country but aside my normal job, I also consult for startups. I major in small business build up strategies and marketing. I am the founder of TheTotalEntrepreneurs.com, an entrepreneurship blog that focus in providing relevant business related information. I am also the CEO of OFRAN INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED, the brain behind OFRAN Janitorial services. I also design WordPress sites.

I love to learn as well as teach. I’m a member of the Urban Space Entrepreneurship group. It’s a group formed by young individuals where business ideas are shared. We also pull resources together to fund bankable projects or invest in anything of our choice. I also trade cryptocurrencies.

You can message me if you wish to connect with me, I’ll love to connect with the amazing gurus in this platform. I'll also love to be carried along on the best affiliate products to market on my business blog.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1509523607853.jpg
    FB_IMG_1509523607853.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 5
banners
Back