The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Four Great Ways To Generate Traffic To Your Blog

deluxdon

affiliate
You can also drive traffic to your blog using promotions through signatures at various forums,avatars at various forums,submitting your blog to blog directories etc.

DON.

You can also add relevant images on your blog and optimize them. This will also help your blog to get traffic from google image search....

Well you can also promote your site and get traffic to your blog by blog commenting, yahoo and other question and answer site.They do help a lot in getting traffic.

You can share your articles in different social bookmarking and networking site. In that way you can let your friends see your posts, and that means traffic. :thumbsup:

The techniques seems to be much effective, but i personally think that the podcast can't do much better as compare to other mentioned methods. People don't have much time to download and hear things, they just want quick things.

You can share your articles in different social bookmarking and networking site. In that way you can let your friends see your posts, and that means traffic. :thumbsup:

I think it is better if you target a group of people who don't really know who you are. In this case they became more interested and will search for your articles.

Other things that you can do to promote your site is to blog regularly. The more you post, the better chance you have to reach a wider variety of readers.

You can submit your blog to blog seach engines. Create a good, concise description for your blog, as well as relevant keywords.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, i'm quite new and unexperienced. do you also earn money with your website? and if so, which provider could you recommend?
thanks a lot, hope you can help me!

MI
Back