The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Found A Bunch Of Free Samples

ShadowPen

affiliate
I love to hit up a number of sites for free samples. Especially since they often come with coupons that can be used for a later purchase. I have found though that it is best to steer clear of sites that demand an email address upfront. They often will spam you to death. But there are a few sites that don't require an email for access. That means you only have to give one out to the company offering the sample, they always want and address regardless. In that case just throw them a temp inbox email.

One good freebie site I used is SaveCreatively.com. Often they keep up-to-date with freebies, plus they don't solicit your email. I am sure there are probably many more such sites. Anyone know of any more?

SaveCreatively is the only one I'm using currently. I know there are tons of others out there, but I'd rather not deal with the email spam they bring.

How cute, I just assisted in bringing up the population of people following that blog :p Great technique. I am following as Brandy's Botany Bay I would love to help out if you need anything I enjoy couponing & receiving samples. ;)

banners
Back