The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Forums leader wanted - Thread creator wanted

temi

affiliate
Forums Leader Wanted
UK Webmaster Forums is looking for forum Leaders, to help keep discussion going. You will have in dept knowledge of one or more aspects of webmastering so that you can start authoritative discussions and participate in the discussion. You main task would be:
* Creating new threads
* Responding to users questions in your area of expertise and other areas you can respond to competently.
* Participating in the forum to keep it alive, relevant and useful.

Remuneration
Remuneration can be discussed and negotiated. The position is quite flexible, you can fit this task around other commitment so pay will depend on how much time you can commit to the position.

Duration of position
The position will be initially for three months, after three month, performance will be evaluated, the agreement could be extended.

Please do not apply if you are OFFERING PAID FOR POST SERVICE, the forum leader position is more than just posting.

To register you interest either use the contact for found here, or send a PM to temi.

Temi - would the forum leader post in a specific topical forum or in the whole forum?

The leader will have to post in at least 4 forums, he or she is not expected to be able to post in all forums.

HI Temi,

I am interested. I have over 500 posts in the digitalpoint site. If any forum related to google adsense or affiliates I can do. Please reply me.

HI Temi,

I am interested. I have over 500 posts in the digitalpoint site. If any forum related to google adsense or affiliates I can do. Please reply me.

Thanks for your interest but no, don't think you have the experience I am looking for.

Hello Temi

I am interested to work with you. I have been working for 2 years in SEO. I have worked in forums, article submissions, directory submissions, LE, Blogs. If u are interested please let me know.

Thanks

Hello Temi,

Thanks for letting me in. Now i should head over to the "introductions" section. I know i'll have great fun here :) .

Thanks again,
Arun

Hey, i am interested as well. I am progammer, will love to be a part of your team covering programming forums.

dman, you are hired, you are the last piece of the jigsaw, welcome aboard.

This thread is now closed, the position is now filled.

Thanks

MI
Back