The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Forums are the best link builders.

When you say that you write articles and post them in forums are you starting a new thread and posting the article there with links to your site, I cant see a way to post articles in threads already in discussion unless your article actually already provides answers related to the thread could you please clarify this for me as I might give this a try. thanks

I'd have to disagree, for several reasons.

First of all, most forums are nofollow, making them virtually useless in terms of SEO benefit. Forum signatures are meant to be read (and followed) by humans, not by search engine robots. They used to help with SEO many years ago, but not any more.

Secondly, most forum signature links that are dofollow are relatively useless. We know that not all backlinks are given the same value, and anything that can be easily replicated is sure to be ranked very low in terms of quality.

I've always found the best way to getting quality backlinks is simply to write quality content that people want to share.

Yeah, posting at forums while leaving your links in your signature will get you some traffic from those who click it. That's my way of getting people to my site. But patience is important at the beginning stage. When you are still new at those forums people won't actually put much attention on you. When you gain a reputation as a regular poster or high-profiled poster, that's when the traffic comes in!

Yeah, posting at forums while leaving your links in your signature will get you some traffic from those who click it. That's my way of getting people to my site. But patience is important at the beginning stage. When you are still new at those forums people won't actually put much attention on you. When you gain a reputation as a regular poster or high-profiled poster, that's when the traffic comes in!

While this may be true, its however tiring to actually do the process to become reputable in a forum, you have to be active. My way of doing it is to post a tutorial in the forum which may consist of around 1000 words with images to the instructions. This way you get to be approved by the admins especially if they find out its a unique article.

Do you have a general rule when signing up for various different forums and creating threads to promote your webspace? It just seems that many forums would not appreciate this sort of approach. It feels "spammy" to me.
Can you perhaps message me an example of the article you were talking about and how you approach posting everything?

I think that it will depend with the forum admin. Some forums do not allow you to post your blog link in your signature. Be sure to confirm with the admin to make sure you do not violate any forum rules.

There are many forum sites which are dofollow. Those are most effective. Forum is the greatest way for generating the traffic for a website and backlinks.

Forum is a best way to generate quality back link by add signature in bottom. This is a platform where webmaster discuss and ask about their related question and get answers and suggestion from others. It is very healthy practice for both.

Do-follow forum will work but including this we have to also do article submission and blog commenting.

The main purpose of forums are basically sharing and discussing on any query which a member want to understand and others point of view on it. Apart from this if that forum provide signature links then they are good for link building.

I agree, forum posts are good way to get links back and get them quickly...but it has to be part of a plan. Editorial links, high value directories and blog content are still important.

MI
Back