The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Forum poster $1 for 5 quality posts

ohsuria

affiliate
HelloI am looking for some forum poster.

• $1 for 5 quality posts and I will pay you after you've reached $5 (paypal only)
  • max 5 posts/day and at least 2 posts MUST be new thread.
  • min 25 words/posts
overview:
- you must at least 18 years old
- you must introduce yourself at the introduction thread and it is not counted/paid.
- you must use a nice avatar.
- you must agree to the rules of the forum.
- post must be related to traveling, hotels/resorts, place to eat, interesting places.
- posts must use correct grammar
- not allowed for multiple user id.
- do not copy from other websites or you will GET BANNED and will NOT GET PAID AT ALL.
- payment by paypal
- you can be terminated anytime if I find your posts not quality enough. (in this situation payment ONLY counted for your quality posts)

Please reply this thread if you're interested and tell me where are u from.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm also interested with daily post exchange.

HelloI am looking for some forum poster.

• $1 for 5 quality posts and I will pay you after you've reached $5 (paypal only)
  • max 5 posts/day and at least 2 posts MUST be new thread.
  • min 25 words/posts
- you must at least 18 years old - I am 29 years old
- you must introduce yourself at the introduction thread and it is not counted/paid. - OK
- you must use a nice avatar. - OK (what you have to do with it)
- you must agree to the rules of the forum. - Sure
- post must be related to traveling, hotels/resorts, place to eat, interesting places. - why not, I'll post in travel forum
- posts must use correct grammar - I think my grammar is good enough to consider correct.
- not allowed for multiple user id. - I'll use one ID only.
- do not copy from other websites or you will GET BANNED and will NOT GET PAID AT ALL. - Every Post will be unique.
- payment by paypal - OK
- you can be terminated anytime if I find your posts not quality enough. (in this situation payment ONLY counted for your quality posts) - As you wish.

I'll take $ 3 for 10 posts and min 50 post contract. each will be having a unique and quality content. After completion I'll handover you the user ID and Password to take care of that forum for future If you wish.

Please reply this thread if you're interested and tell me where are u from.
I am from India.

I'm interested with your current rate.
I'm from Indonesia

Please tell me the detail and if you can, please give me an example of quality post you want.

banners
Back