The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum owners listen up for a sec!!!!! Marketing 101

bbrian017

affiliate
After seeing the sucess and positive feeback I got from blogengage I decided to launch a website that was similar but focused on small and large sized forums. Right now the general idea is to allow forum members of any forums submit their forum topics to get traffic. This will really help the small to medium sized forums get traffic and maybe even new members if your topics are interesting enough. All you need is that heated debate and you got yourself new users!

So in the end I'm inviting all Forum Website owners to participate in this process if your looking to get new members or at least some stumble traffic.
Now remember this is ONLY for forums and you MUST submit only to the topics and not the main forums except for your original (first) this is my forums submission.

For the first week I will be Publishing all submissions to the landing page so maybe if your a new forums owner you should try and be first. I know this is really helping Bloggers get traffic and members so I'm hoping it can help launch your new forums in the direction you wanted.

Have a look and see what I started doing!

Forum Engage / Published News

Forum owners Important right here: Please post the names of your forums if you would like to be included in the category I don't know all the forums so this way you can ensure if yourself or your members want to engage a topic at your forum they can post the topic under your own category!!!

Forums members Important: if you're currently at any news forums and know they could use the exposure at forumengage please post the forum name here so I can add it to forumengage category list.

Cheers bbrian017

I will be starting a facebook group in the next few days which will increase forumengages traffic so lets do this already!

It looks to me like its an attempt to promote his/her new forum.Nothing else.

no no what happens here is when you have a topic you want to keep active and not become dead you request someone (the few of us currently) to become active in your topic at the specific forums.

So lets say here at ukwebmasterworls for example!

you are showing off your new link directory and the topic becomes dead with no replies you don't want to bump and bump the thing you go to forum engage and request someone to engage in your topic! Someone from forumengage will sign up it needed at the forums where you requested in the forumengage and post a reply reviving your topic.

Get it now

I disagree, the post you made is a blatent promotion of your forum.
Now dont get me wrong, we all do that, and you seem to need input.But you cannot deny its a promotion thread.
The idea you have is interesting and a variation on a theme already out there, but i think it may have potential.So good luck.

BTW you are missing an important forum...triphp(oopps sorry slipped that in!!!)

but everything is promotion. What i was doing is trying to help you understand better and that is all, you understand the concept now and also I didn't say it wasn't promotion but that wasn't the only reason. If you even looked at the site you would notice ukwebmaster world is added and has a live link to the uuk web master world forums.

Also are you asking me to add your forums?

i understand what you are doing, dont get me wrong I wish you all the best,and yes please if you would include my forum I will do what i can to support.
Feel free to promote this there aswell.
As I said in a different thread, life is hard enough as a Forum owner so we should help each other where we can.

banners
Back