The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Forget New Years Resolutions - Make Commitments Instead

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Think about it! How many of your 2007 New Year Resolutions did you really stick to? Are you truly passionate about any of them right NOW? Or did you make them because it's the thing to do at the beginning of the year OR so you have an answer to the question "what are your New Year resolutions" OR simply because everyone says it's good to have goals - so you sat down and made a silly meaningless list?

What does the word "resolution" say to you? To me it sounds more like "I'll try" than "I WILL!" So I have a suggestion. If you aren't truly committed to your resolutions, then don't make any this year.
If you are doing it - just to do it, stop!

Now if you have serious goals you want to accomplish in 2008 then change your attitude and terminology. Call these goals <strong>New Year COMMITMENTS</strong> instead! Say: I <strong>commit</strong> to increase my revenue by 1,000 a month before April. I <strong>commit</strong> to building one new site per month. I <strong>commit</strong> to writing 3 articles a week NO MATTER WHAT! <strong>I am making a commitment to myself</strong> that every day I will make more quality time for my family.

<strong>Doesn't the word commit carry more power in your mind? And doesn't your state of mind account for at least 80% of your success in affiliate marketing and even life in general???</strong>

Some may say this is all just semantics, but when I read the Nichebot Blog about
resolutions vs commitments it really resonated with me and I knew at least one other person
felt the same way I do. Jim makes some great points and <strong>offers some actionable tips
that could help your New Year NET RESULTS, instead of just unkept promises to yourself.
</strong>See what he has to say about <strong><a href="http://www.nichebot.com/blog/115/resolutions-are-out/">Resolutions are OUT; Commitments are IN!</a></strong>

Here's hoping 2008 is your best year ever!
Good luck with all your New Year Commitments!
:p

MI
Back