The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

flucutating ranking

redsy

affiliate
Is anyone else noticing fluctuations on SERPS?

I have 4 main KWs and my results are moving daily back and forth. Sometimes am 4th in morning and by lunchtime am 14th. This was happening with 2 of 4 KWS though now seems to be happening on all 4 !!!

Do google test popularity of sites well ranked, ie the kind of info you find in analytics and use this to decide whether the site deserves such a high ranking?

This movement has been going on since about the time of updated PR.

Has anyone got any explanantion on the above, would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Redsy, Google has many different datacentres and after an update which are happening continually as HSC says it takes a while for these changes to replicate across all the datacentres.

Tony

Hi Redsy, Google has many different datacentres and after an update which are happening continually as HSC says it takes a while for these changes to replicate across all the datacentres.

Tony

And heres me getting excited am on first page, back to where i was. The only good thing is google has created 8 sitelinks for me. Though the search needed to produce is pretty infrequent.

Hope your well TB.

Yes i to agree with tony that Google has different data centers and it will take time to update the exact keyword positioning of the websites...... And other thing is everyday the competition from other websites is increasing, So there will be fluctuating in keyword ranking.....:)

SERP do fluctuates alot, it depends on which keyword, and which country the visitors are from.

Do not worry too much, we cant help it either.

Is anyone else noticing fluctuations on SERPS?

I have 4 main KWs and my results are moving daily back and forth. Sometimes am 4th in morning and by lunchtime am 14th. This was happening with 2 of 4 KWS though now seems to be happening on all 4 !!!

I was having a problem with my keywords as well I set up the SERP in top 10. Those that are ranked in the first page fluctuate in the second and third page and it stay for a week right now. :crying:

I think it is normal that we see flactuation on SERP's... Its the same with the site that I'm handling right now, my SERP's moving up and down in rankings.

MI
Back