The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Flick Votes .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrian017

affiliate
Alright so this is another pligg site but the specific niche market I'm trying to get is Movie lovers! I have an rss feed that I can use from Block Buster that allows me to get new movies if submissions from registered users are low!

I would like to know your thoughts on the domain name as it is a little long but I think targeted and to the point!

Flick Votes / Published Movies

Well please go have a look at the site I'm still configuring it so I have to change names and titles of things including some standard images but overall the site is up and running! Please if you see anything that still needs changing name it her :)

:)

Cheers and very excited to hear what you think :)

Pligg is a great script, I use it myself.

Overall looks good, would recommend a logo for sure.

Also, clicking on the logo you currently use just refreshes the page you are on. It doesn't take you to the index page as it should.

Good job.

Geoserv.

yes I noticed that too I'm not too sure why it's like that because I didn't change that code. I will look into it. Thanks for the info :)

I'm also looking for some RSS feeds for new music album by categories if you see any please drop the links here!

Cheers

nice web 2.0 design. The only problem, that I can't count how many sites have exactly the same design with maybe different colors. You should have at least a nice logo - without it your site do not have a face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back