Flax2 Media

Official Flax2 Media

Alex Jonas

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Flax2 Media
Alex Jonas submitted a new resource:

Flax2 Media - A weekly payment network

Flax2 media is a risk free Performance Affiliate Network to earn huge amount of money. Our goal is simply to provide a trustworthy CPA network that has more offers, quicker payments and a dedicated team to help you succeed, Currently, we have hundreds of active offers and 16 full time employees to help our affiliates and manage our daily operations. We provide top converting offers. We do offer Daily and Bi-weekly payment with . We do offer Weekly payment for selective publisher. Join...

Read more about this resource...

Flax2 Media is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals. With over 3+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry, they offer unparalleled customer service, an array of optimized data delivery tools, and fast and dependable weekly payments– proving that flexibility is the key to affiliate success. Flax2 Media was recently ranked the eighth overall affiliate network in the Revenue..

Flax2 Media is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals. With over 3+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry, they offer unparalleled customer service, an array of optimized data delivery tools, and fast and dependable weekly payments– proving that flexibility is the key to affiliate success. Flax2 Media was recently ranked the eighth overall affiliate network in the Revenue..
hey alex i sent you skype request you didnt add me and my am are also offline since one week .can u please answer and improve your support quality because your support quality is lower no 1 in affiliate marketing

MI
Back