The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Flax2 Media// Looking for direct advertiser for Dating offers

Alex Jonas

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Flax2 Media
Flax2 Media is a risk free Performance Affiliate Network to earn huge amount of money. Our goal is simply to provide a trustworthy CPA network that has more offers, quicker payments and a dedicated team to help you succeed, Currently, we have hundreds of active offers and 16 full time employees to help our affiliates and manage our daily operations.

Regards,
Alex Jonas
Email - alex@flax2.com
Skype - flax2.alex@hotmail.com
Flax2 - Weekly Payment Network

Flax2 Media is a risk free Performance Affiliate Network to earn huge amount of money. Our goal is simply to provide a trustworthy CPA network that has more offers, quicker payments and a dedicated team to help you succeed, Currently, we have hundreds of active offers and 16 full time employees to help our affiliates and manage our daily operations.

Regards,
Alex Jonas
Email - alex@flax2.com
Skype - flax2.alex@hotmail.com
Flax2 - Weekly Payment Network
Hey all my dear publisher i just want to inform you that these guys are super cool not only his managers they are also not responding to your message in single time even they only response you at time of approval of account, starting of traffic and offer approval after then when the time of your payment comes these guys will not come online in a weeks from 15 of the month they hide there online status or not using skype and in whole online market/places they do not enter there contact or phone details i think these guys dont have any office also and they owe my partner 800 $ please if u want to suck your hard work and money please please apply for these scammer peoples network please join him they will scam you in perfect way guys .

banners
Back