The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First time CPA, is this any good??

Alper Demirel

affiliate
Hello dear members,

After reading a lot about affiliate marketing I have decided to try some of what I have learned.

I got a game offer which i have promoted on Facebook ads.

Results after 20 hours:

8K views
442 clicks
21 leads

Spent money: 12 dollar

The leads are only 0.50 dollar each, but the important thing for me was to try and make it work.

Can anyone review my stats if its any good?

Thanks a lot!

I'm not expert when it comes to games or app but if this was your first campaign ever it is not a bad result!
You have proof that it can convert.
Did you try different landing pages and ads? Did you track your campaign in order to get more data about where/who the leads comes from?

Good luck with your journey, you're going to find plenty of super affiliate here that can help you improve your marketing

Hello dear members,

After reading a lot about affiliate marketing I have decided to try some of what I have learned.

I got a game offer which i have promoted on Facebook ads.

Results after 20 hours:

8K views
442 clicks
21 leads

Spent money: 12 dollar

The leads are only 0.50 dollar each, but the important thing for me was to try and make it work.

Can anyone review my stats if its any good?

Thanks a lot!
As i can see the leads you had will not even cover what you spent? still i can tell you that for the first campaign it's not bad, you should just try to work with a tracker, that will help you out to track where the leads are coming from, so that you could handle better about your targeting. I don't know if you also thought about targeting a cheaper traffic source? It could be better to save some money. You can merge some tools on your campaign to help you out with this, Just try to look for a good a cheap spy-tool that could really be helpful for this purpose. I will suggest you to try working with Admobispy, as you are working with game installs. this will be also helpful for you to make some good tests on your creatives, and download other ones, if it's necessary to you. Good luck..

Hi @Alper Demirel ! Yes, tracking is very important.
I can add to @Sanshez reply that there are a lot of various tracking systems available. Prices are different, services are slightly different. But in any case, you need to track your ads carefully to secure your conversions and take informed decisions.
For example, there is a tracker called BeMob: it is a cloud-based tracker for efficient management and distribution of traffic. Allows you to monitor advertising campaigns, identify profitable traffic sources, assess the effectiveness of landings and receive the most detailed reports in real time.
We are constantly developing cool tools of tracking on our in-house platfom at admitad.
admitad affiliates get real time analytics through their user interface both via mobile or PC, this is very handy when you drive traffic on CPA offers.

Thanks everyone for the nice reply's! I feel pretty good about my first campaign which i started just to test the things i have seen on these forums. I need offer that pays more to get better results

Thanks all

I would say that is a great start :) it's important to test different ads to see which ones perform best. You have a good starting point, so start creating more and see how they compare. Then just get rid of the one that performs worse.

I'm not expert when it comes to games or app but if this was your first campaign ever it is not a bad result!
You have proof that it can convert.
Did you try different landing pages and ads? Did you track your campaign in order to get more data about where/who the leads comes from?

Good luck with your journey, you're going to find plenty of super affiliate here that can help you improve your marketing
This is really not bad, but i think you can make this a better campaign, good luck anyway!

banners
Back