The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Steps for Affiliate Marketing

Mike Lewis

affiliate
Hi everyone, as a true newbie, I was wondering if anyone has any advice for someone starting out. Is there something you specifically would/wouldn't do when starting to build your affiliate network? Thanks for reading! :)

I see your title is about first steps for affiliate marketing. Then you reference building an affiliate 'network' towards the end of the post. Which is it you are looking to start because they are vastly different :cool:

To start with affiliate marketing you first need to build your audience. This will help to get more clicks on your affiliate link and help you earn more.

Hello friend. Welcome to this awesome platform that you get to learn a lot through the interaction with people. I will say that you need first just to get to know what is handled in this forum and figure out a few areas of interests. It is from that then you will decide which niche that you want to focus on. That basically is the first step.

My best advice would be to read, read, read! Find affiliate blogs, niche blogs, and just read as much as you can.

Also, you might want to clarify...when you say "affiliate network"...are you trying to use affiliate programs to make money with, or are you actually trying to build an affiliate network? There's a difference. :)

banners
Back