The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First POST - My Journey to atleast $5 a day

Joel Munar

affiliate
This is my first time posting here in Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and i have already read so much information about legit CPA earners, i follow along journeys and see how much they have succeed. This will be my first time to work again with CPA because last 2 years i did not succeeded

Starting with 0$ investment

Traffic Sources
Youtube Traffic, Facebook Traffic

Goals
[]1$ a day
[]5$ a day
[]10$ a day
[]50$ a day

Hope i succeed

Good luck with your journey mate, update the stats daily to keep us interested in your journey.

Regards
IndeXer

This is my first time posting here in Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and i have already read so much information about legit CPA earners, i follow along journeys and see how much they have succeed. This will be my first time to work again with CPA because last 2 years i did not succeeded

Traffic Sources

Goals
[]1$ a day
[]5$ a day
[]10$ a day
[]50$ a day

Hope i succeed
It is a good thing that you have set targets for yourself. It is always the best way to work since you have reason you are putting in more effort from time to time. I can say that everything is possible. Personally, I used to get less than $1 when i begun doing the marketing and promotion works. I am today earning close to $10 a day and hope that this will grow more and more. It only calls for self discipline and even determination so that you can be able to achieve. Just dont give up easily too.

Just do white hat, go black hat and your results will get ripped out from under you at any moment. Not a good long term strategy.

Traffic Sources

Goals
[]1$ a day
[]5$ a day
[]10$ a day
[]50$ a day

Hope i succeed

Goodluck with your journey dude :) ill bookmarked this so i can see the progress :)

banners
Back